AverLogic’s AL361 is a multi-AV stream System-on-a-Chip (SoC) keen on providing seamless implementation for UHD 4K2K Video Product Developers.
AL361 is designed for multi-purpose applications that require high-performance digital image processing, small size and low power, therefore, it is an ideal choice for decision makers looking to develop optimal solutions at a low cost and in a quick time to market.
- Highly integrated single chip
Embedded 8051 MCU, low power DDR, flash and video processing engine with small-size package LFBGA-249 12x12 mm.
- Varietal video input/output interfaces
Dual-channel video processing engine with SD, HD digital video combinations, such as 24-bit RGB, 16-bit YC and 8-bit YC inputs and outputs.
- Video Processing
Configurable flexi-port supports de-interlacing, cropping, scaling, OSD, format conversion, PIP and POP for 4K2K display.
- HD Video Format Converter
- Multiple sources and format processing for PiP, PoP, video view, rotation, scaling conversion chip up to 4K2K resolution
- Dual ports input for high-end to low cost video conversion and manipulation applications