This development kit AL582C-HDMI-DMB-A2 is designed to transmit HD video and audio signals wirelessly. It has two components, the transmitter board and the receiver board. The transmitter board sends video and audio from a signal source equipment to the receiver board through Wi-Fi 5G frequency.
IR Blaster function is supported for remote controllers. The IR remote signals can be transmitted from receiver to transmitter.
- Wireless 5GHzHz transmission
- Full HD 1920x1080 @60 fps video input/output resolution
- H.264 1280x720 @30 fps compression
- Low latency video transmission
- Loop through HDMI output port on transmitter
- IR remote control from receiver side to transmitter side
- Independent display resolution at TX and RX sides
- 35 meters of transmission