AverLogic’s AL582 is a multi-functional video streaming SOC.
It includes video compression codec, SD card controller, WiFi controller, embedded DDR memory,
embedded MCU, video processing engine, RGB DAC and TV encoder.
The AL582 features a stable, well-defined developer interface to help with timely, efficient development
to get your product on the fast-track to market.
- Embedded MCU80251 (OS not necessary), H.264 encoder/decoder
- Data and Control Interfaces: SDIO for SD card, SPI for Wi-Fi/RF module, Low voltage detection for battery, UART, interrupt and GPIO for MCU user interface control.
- H.264 720p codec, scaling, de-interlacing, format conversion, video freeze, zoom, flip, mirror, rotation, motion detection and more.
- Inputs: RGB888, BT.1120, YCbCr, BT.656
- Outputs: RGB888, BT.1120, YCbCr, BT.656, Analog RGB DAC, CVBS
- Video Baby Monitors
- Wireless Security Cameras
- Car Camera & Traffic Recorder
- Medical and Repair Scoping
- Door Phones
- AV Senders
- Toy Applications